South Pacific Sailing Holidays
The islands of the South Pacific have been beckoning visitors for centuries. Gauguin found his Shangri-La in Tahiti; Captain James Cook loved the Polynesia Isles so much that he chose to "discover" them three times.
Charter World know South Pacific sailing holidays like no-one else, it is after all our back yard. Aside from the South Pacific bareboat sailing destinations of New Caledonia, Tonga, Tahiti and New Zealand we offer crewed vessels in a selection of the Pacific's best cruising grounds.
Our team of professionals are dedicated to excellence and our combined experience in South Pacific yacht charters enables us to offer you all the options, ideas and information you need to plan the perfect South Pacific sailing holiday.
Interested in obtaining more information about our South Pacific sailing holidays and bareboat charters?
Email us for information on:
- Individual yacht profiles
- Charter information videos for New Caledonia, Tahiti, Tonga, Whitsundays
- South Pacific Cruising charts
- Suggested South Pacific sailing itineraries
- Expected weather conditions
- South Pacific Airfare and package options
- Unbiased cost comparison between areas and vessels
Contact us for more information about a South Pacific yacht charter today!